Grilled Chicken and Sweet Potatoes with Orange Glaze
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1-inch thick rounds
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp pepper, divided
- Prepare charcoal coals for grill, or pre-heat broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix orange juice concentrate, maple syrup, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken and potatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place chicken and potatoes on the grill or on a sheet pan under broiler.
- Grill or broil chicken and potatoes for 25 minutes, turning all pieces at least once.
- Brush chicken and potatoes with one half of orange juice mixture, let cook 30 seconds and turn. Brush second side, cook 1 minute and turn all pieces again. Cook for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and serve.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.