Chicken and Pear Salad on Arugula
- 1 whole chicken, pre-roasted, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled fruit-flavored or blue cheese salad dressing, low-calorie
- 3 pears, sliced
- 2 bunches arugula, rinsed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Place the pears and arugula in a medium bowl; toss with salad dressing.
- Arrange arugula salad plates. Divide chicken slices among the plates and place on top of the salad. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.