While it is a noble effort to help all in need, it is impossible to grant every request that comes in. In order to honor the most requests possible, we will follow these guidelines:
- Requests must align with our focus of supporting the health and welfare of children.
- A maximum of one request per organization will be honored per fiscal year.
- All requests must be submitted at your local store.
- All requests must be on your organizations letterhead and attached to the proper request form. (click below for donation or solicitation request form)
- Donation requests that are approved will be honored with a store gift card.
- 4 weeks notice is required on all requests.
The volume of requests is significant and we are unable to respond to or support all submissions. If we are able to fulfill your request, you will be notified within four weeks after the date that your request was received. It is important to note that we do not donate to political organizations, organizations that discriminate or individuals. We no longer purchase journal ads of any kind. We reserve the right to refuse any submission.