Grilled Mushroom Medley Pizzas
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 lb white button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 lb oyster mushrooms, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill. While grill heats, toss mushrooms, onions and grape tomatoes with olive oil; season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill vegetables in one layer in a grill basket, in batches if necessary. Cook until underside of mushrooms are deep brown, about 6 to 10 minutes; turn and grill other side till a similar color is achieved, another 6 to 10 minutes. Cooking times may vary.
- While vegetables are grilling, assemble pizzas; grill wraps for 1 minute on each side, then top with arugula, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.